We pay as much attention to the “off the bike” activities on the tour as we do the riding. Each day and evening you’ll have a chance to explore, learn, kick up your heels, and satisfy your hunger and thirsts.
Many activities are included with your registration. Other local activities like rafting, zip line tours etc… are coordinated for your convenience and may include a fee.
We will continue to update our entertainment page as the planning continues for 2013!
Not familiar with Bike Virginia? See our video to get a feel for what it’s like.
On tap so far for 2013:
- We’ll enjoy music by Keith Bryant and Iron Horse on Friday evening in a community concert right at headquarters. Tap your toes to the Guano Boys on Sunday night. Or head off on Tuesday for a local concert by the Black Lillies.
- Movies- Two nights we’ll have Open Air movies this year. Saturday and Tuesday. Selections to be announced closer to the event.
- Karaoke on Saturday afternoon- a first for Bike Virginia. Sing your heart out, no talent required!
- Eat and Greet dinners where you’ll get to get a daily route “wrap” and time to chat with the staff, and time to share stories with your fellow travelers.
- Trips for site seeing, touring, shopping on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- River activities Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Book your Kayaking and Tubing trips with Twin River now to save your place. Read more here….
- Swimming in the Glen Maury Park Pool.