We pay as much attention to the “off the bike” activities on the tour as we do the riding. Each day and evening you’ll have a chance to explore, learn, kick up your heels, and satisfy your hunger and thirsts.
Many activities are included with your registration. Other local activities like historic sites and boat trips are coordinated for your convenience and may include a fee.
On tap so far for 2014
- Live Music each evening at Headquarters
- Eat and Greet dinners where you’ll get a daily route “wrap” and time to chat with the staff, and time to share stories with your fellow travelers.
- Take shuttles to Carytown on Saturday and downtown Richmond on Sunday for shopping, dining, and exploring
- Hop on board a historic trolley/bus tour with docents guiding you to some of Richmond’s most interesting historical sites
- Get the scoop- a scoop of ice-cream and a scoop of info on bike topics at a presentation “The State of Cycling in Virginia” sponsored by Road Holland.
- Cool off and make a splash with water activities like kayaking, swimming, boat tour, and Stand Up Paddleboarding tour, fishing, and more.