The Bike Virginia crew and riding family is excited to have over 700 new riders at our event this year.
We extend a warm welcome to the Bike Virginia community. The first day of the event is just around the corner and you may have questions in your mind, but do not stress. We are here to help you enjoy the experience from beginning to end.
Our staff we will be on site at the event (registration, hospitality, parking, etc…) with a group of friendly volunteers to help with all your needs.
When you arrive at the event just look for the gear drop area if you are camping or the appropriate parking (RV or Hotel). There will be volunteers to help guide you. Once you’re parked it will be easy to find all the services you need. Look for the Registration area right away. We’ll be ready and waiting to kick off your vacation with a smile.
1. A great way to get an overview of the event is to take a few moments to read the Rider Manual. This document is full of details on the facilities, registration, meals, and more.
2. Be sure to complete your Safety Video and Pledge, these must be done online by midnight Friday June 16.
3. Look over the activity schedule to get and idea of what you might like to do.
4. Check out the packing list.
5. Download the GPS Files if you wish. Visit the Routes Page, scroll to the bottom.
6. Follow our social media this is how we will send out last minute updates at the event. Facebook , Twitter, and Instagram
7. Put the event addresses and phone numbers in your phone now. All are found in the Rider Manual.
We will be out of home offices and making final preparations for the event after Friday June 16. We will be on site and setting up for your arrival on June 23.
Safe travels, see you in a few days!
Kim, Shane, Sam, Cynthia, Gary, the Board, and Volunteers