Join us for the Woodstock Wander—A One Day Supported Bike Adventure to be held on Saturday September 17, 2022.
Based in beautiful Woodstock, Virginia, this event is the perfect choice for an enjoyable fall weekend getaway!
Strike out for a fun day of cycling on one of four bike routes of varying lengths; choose the one that fits your lifestyle and goals best.
Or stay the weekend, spending your night(s) at Woodstock’s nearby hotels, so you can…
…catch a live show and festival activities at the Edinburg Ole Time Festival (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
…watch the Harness races for FREE at the Shenandoah County Fairgrounds on Friday night, continuing on Saturday
…drink and dine at the Woodstock Brewhouse or at the many unique restaurants of downtown Woodstock
Included in every registration:
- GPS-based routes hosted on the RIDE WITH GPS Experiences app
- Digital riding guide
- Recommended places to stop and visit for heritage tourism, plus nearby food and drink
- En route SAG support provided by local Boy Scout Troop leaders
- FREE Parking at the Shenandoah County Fairgrounds
- Bus Shuttle loop running 12pm – 9pm between downtown Woodstock (& Brewery), the Ole Time Festival, and the County fairgrounds
- FREE Yoga session (bring your own mat)
- Paperless check-in
- Prepackaged snacks available for purchase
- We will offer disposable masks in our SAG vehicles and the shuttle for anyone that chooses to wear one. No masks required.
A ONE DAY SUPPORTED BIKE ADVENTURE WITH MULTIPLE ROUTE CHOICES
Join us for a wonderful day of riding in the Shenandoah Valley! The four routes available to choose from will traverse distances of
11 miles ( 728 ft elevation)
29 miles (1,722 ft elevation)
48 miles (2,943 ft elevation)
79 miles (5,221 ft elevation)
Each route will offer a view of the valley as you make your way through quaint small towns, wineries, and even a ski resort! We happened to plan the ride so that it takes place during the Ole Time Festival held in nearby Edinburg. Edinburg is the first town you will encounter; take notes and come back afterwards to hang out with the ole timers 🙂
There will be a variety of wineries that all routes will visit. The longest route will take you deep in the valley to places only seen in the Shenandoah. No matter which route you choose, all will offer a portion of the Shenandoah Valley with majestic views and beautiful scenery throughout!
- Meals and snacks are not provided with registration.
- Convenient places to buy food are identified along the routes.
- Pre-packed snack bag to-go is available for purchase at time of registration and comes in a custom cotton canvas backpack.
- Registration Cap: 500 riders
- Ride Start Time: 8:00am EDT
- Ride End Time: 5:00pm EDT
- Price: $60**
- Price increases to $75** on September 1st
- No refunds
** plus credit card processing fees